Camden Catholic High School is located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, 1 mile from the Cherry Hill Mall. The school is easily accessible from Route 38 and Route 70.
District or Township Busing
The district or township you live in has 2 options:
Option 1. To provide a bus with a pick-up point within 2.5 miles of your residence.
2.5 miles is the maximum distance a student in New Jersey can walk to a stop
Option 2. To provide monetary aid-in-lieu of transportation.
Aid-in-lieu is a total of $1000.00 mailed to the residence in two payments (February/May). Payment is only made if a B6T form was completed. The aid-in-lieu is paid by the district.
2019-2020 Districts that provide transportation
- Lenape School District (provided by Burlington County Special Services)
- Pennsauken School District
- Haddon Heights School District
- Cherry Hill School District (provided by Camden County Commission)
- Camden School District (provided by Camden County Commission)
- Lower Camden County School Districts (provided by Camden County Commission)
Camden Catholic Private Bus Routes
Camden Catholic privately contracts bus routes for districts that provide no busing by Aid-in-lieu.
The school carries all of the burden of the total transportation charge from independent bus companies. In turn we charge, each family $1,100 for the transportation. Each family that completes the Bt6 form will be reimbursed by their district $1000 in two payments. The transportation charge is added to the families tuition FACTS account. The family chooses to pay monthly, semi-annually, or annually for this cost.
2019-2020 CCHS Private Bus Routes with Aid-in-lieu
- Gloucester County Route: This covers all towns in Gloucester County
- Lower Camden County Route: This covers all towns in Camden County not picked up by the Camden Commission (Atco, Berlin, Gibbsboro, Voorhees, Lawnside, Lindenwold, Sicklerville, Clementon, Pine Hill, Runnemede, Blackwood, Barrington
- Maple Shade/Moorestown Route: This covers both of these school districts
- Burlington/Willingboro Route: This covers Burlington, Willingboro, Edgewater Park, Westhampton
Towns with no busing or aid-in-lieu: There are several towns with no aid-in-lieu and no busing. These towns are: Collingswood, Audubon, Haddonfield, Mt. Ephraim, Oaklyn, Palmyra, Woodbury, Woodlyne, Riverton. It is possible to be on a CCHS private bus route by completing a B6T form. The charge is $1000 for the bus.
One recommendation is to car pool with families in your area.
Busing is not decided until July before the beginning of school. Camden Catholic tries their best to accommodate everyone’s needs, however, there are many complexities to the solution.
Please review all the information above and any questions should be directed to <firstname.lastname@example.org>