Administrative Assistant to the Athletic Director
The Athletic Office Site Manager works to support the Director of Athletics in the smooth operations of the Athletic Office. The site manager will assist the Director of Athletics in office management and game day activities.
· Practicing Catholic
· Strong commitment to Catholic school education
· Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
· Excellent technological skills and ability to learn and become proficient in different computer programs
Reports to the Director of Athletics
- Maintain uniform and equipment inventory
- Accurately maintain athletic office files including coach’s personnel files, supply files, invoice files, transportation records, etc.
- Maintain records for all required student athletic forms
- Assist in the preparation of required reports
- Confirm athletic schedules and transportation
- Prepare and monitor invoices as needed
- Carry out administrative duties for athletics such as typing, filing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Manage athletic office in the absence of the Director of Athletics by answering general questions and taking messages for the Director.
Game Day Management:
- Work with the Director of Athletics to prepare a schedule for game day management
- Assist in management and set up of all home games, and be prepared to staff away games as needed
- Provide needed support to coaches
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Respond to the requests of the Director of Athletics, the Rector, President, Principal, Vice Principals, or Dean.
- This job will have irregular hours
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org