College starts here. And so does your exposure to the "real world." The Camden Catholic curriculum offers a wide range of academic and extra-curricular activities to help engage your senses, excite your mind, and elevate the high school learning experience.
Experiential Learning Opportunities:
- NJ Envirothon: classroom preparation for an overnight competition centered around natural resources and environmental concerns.
- Broadway Behind the Scenes: students recently participated in an actor's workshop led by members of the Finding Neverland cast where they learned choreography and vocals from the show.
- Bloomberg, Inc. tour of New York headquarters and Q&A session with top executives.
- Google, Inc. tour of New York headquarters and Q&A session with key staff.
- Europe Trip: a long-standing CCHS tradition. Taken junior or senior year. Elective accompanies trip, building a foundation of knowledge of history, culture and traditions for each destination. Recent trips have included Paris, London, Spain and Switzerland.
- Canada: Quebec Winter Festival. Led by the French Faculty, CCHS students enjoy a long weekend in one of Canada’s most beautiful and historic cities.
- Service Trips: inspired by our faith, CCHS students will travel to assist communities and countries in need due to extreme poverty and natural disasters.
- Florida: Disney World and Universal Studios Senior Trip