Camden Catholic High School Transfer Policy
Applications for transfers for the first semester of the 2013-2014 school year are now closed. Students interested in a transfer for the second semester, January 2014, can the begin the admissions process starting in December. Please follow the directions listed below.
We do not accept senior transfers unless they move into the area. Please contact the Admissions Office at 856-663-2247 ext. 136 with any questions.
To enroll in Camden Catholic High School, the student must complete the following procedures:
- Request the proper forms from the admissions director or the Camden Catholic High School website.
- Furnish a completed Transfer Admission Application, an unofficial transcript from previous high school(s), and any other pertinent academic information (IEP/ISP, Standardized Testing information, 7th and 8th grade transcripts, etc.). Please note: Camden Catholic will request official records from previous high school once the student has been accepted and registered.
- Produce a Discipline and Attendance Report from previous high school or schools.
- Provide a letter(s) from all previous high school(s) stating that there are no financial delinquencies remaining.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a current teacher.
- No files will be reviewed for admission until all required records are received by Camden Catholic High School.
- Meet with the admissions director, guidance counselor, or administrator for an interview.
- Meet with the admissions director and/or guidance counselor to select courses for the upcoming academic year. Please note: the Guidance Counselor will assign academic courses necessary for graduation after a records review.
- Complete necessary information forms for registration.
- Pay the registration fee, and complete and sign a Tuition Contract and FACTS enrollment form.
Camden Catholic High School reserves the right to deny admission to a student who:
- Is an incoming student with more than a five credit deficiency at the time of enrollment.
- Is an incoming student with any academic deficiencies.
- Has a history of disciplinary or attendance problems at the previous school(s) of attendance.
- Has an outstanding balance at any school.
- Is unable to be scheduled in the available academic program of studies.
We only accept transfer students in June/July for a September start date and at the beginning of the second semester in January.