The Shamrock Society is a premier annual giving club supporting the Camden Catholic Annual Fund. Each year the Annual Fund enables us to provide necessary improvements to our academic departments, arts groups and athletic teams. It also provides funding to award Merit Scholarships to incoming freshmen with demonstrated financial need who score in the 90th percentile on the High School Placement Test. Approximately 30% of our students receive some form of financial assistance, which all comes from contributions to the annual fund. The Annual Fund enables us to charge a competitive tuition rate of $9,300 per student when the true cost of educating each student is significantly higher. Every gift from you brings another student closer to a valuable, quality education that produces life-long learners and leaders. Thanks to your support we continue to find Camden Catholic graduates serving as leaders in our community and worldwide.
Shamrock Society Benefits:
- Advance digital copy of newsletter
- Invitation to select home games and special events
- Invitation to special pre-reception at the annual Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- Recognition in Shamrock Society listing within the Annual Report
- Special gift
Become A Member:
- Make a gift or pledge of $1,000 or more to the Annual Fund during our fiscal year beginning July 1st and ending June 30th. Click here to do so online.
- Membership is renewable annually with a gift of $1,000 or more.
- Gifts can be made by check, credit card or stock transfer.
- Gifts may be directed to a fund of the donor’s choice: Unrestricted, Tuition Assistance, Athletics and Arts.
- Capital campaign pledge payments do not count toward membership in the Shamrock Society, part of the annual fund.