The summer mailing will be arriving in your mailboxes within days. Please take note of these important dates, details, documents and links:
Enclosed in the summer mailing you will find:
- A copy of the August 2017 newsletter (freshmen only)
- Your student’s 2017-18 course list
- Letter announcing our new J-Term program
- Directions to order textbooks via the Follett Virtual Book Store
- Information about our fall fundraiser
- Invitation to the Athletic Communion Breakfast (attendance is strongly encouraged, student-athletes are free, must RSVP)
- Invitation to the Class of 2021 Freshman BBQ & Parent Social on September 15 (freshmen only)
- Information specific for your student’s grade
You will find the following information on Camden Catholic’s website (you can also click on links below to be directed to the website):
You can find our calendar on our website and on Ren Web (click here for calendar).
Please note these important opening days of school details/dates:
Wednesday, September 6th, 2017: Grades 10, 11, 12, 11:57 am dismissal. Mass & Orientation. Freshmen do NOT report to school. Students must be in uniform.
Thursday, September 7th, 2017: Freshman Link Crew Orientation for all 9th graders. 11:57 am dismissal. Students should wear casual clothes. We suggest sneakers, shorts and t-shirts. Please do not bring bags, backpacks, or purses. Flyer with more details is included in this mailing.
Friday, September 8th, 2017: Freshman full day orientation, 2:37 pm dismissal. Mass and orientation. Students must be in uniform. Freshmen must bring their lunch on September 8th. The dining hall will not serve lunch on September 8th.
Monday, September 11th, 2017: ALL students 9-12 have a full day of school and must be in uniform.
Freshman Parent Orientation: Freshman Parents are invited to a Freshman Parent Orientation on September 5, 2017 at 7 pm in the dining hall. During this parent only evening, you will get important information about what to expect during the school year.