Camden Catholic High School Transfer Policy
Transfer students for the second semester of the 2017-18 academic year are invited to contact the office of admissions as soon as possible to begin the admissions process. Students who are interested in transferring for the 2018-2019 school year can begin the admissions process starting in May. Please follow the directions listed below. Please contact the Admissions Office at 856-663-2247 ext. 136 with any questions.
To enroll in Camden Catholic High School, the student must complete the following procedures:
- Request the proper forms from the admissions director or the Camden Catholic High School website.
- Furnish a completed Transfer Admission Application, an unofficial transcript from previous high school(s), and any other pertinent academic information (IEP/ISP, Standardized Testing information, etc.). Please note: Camden Catholic will request official records from previous high school once the student has been accepted and registered.
- Produce a Discipline and Attendance Report from previous high school or schools.
- Provide a letter(s) from all previous high school(s) stating that there are no financial delinquencies remaining.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a current teacher.
- No files will be reviewed for admission until all required records are received by Camden Catholic High School.
- Meet with the admissions director, guidance counselor, or administrator for an interview.
- Meet with the admissions director and/or guidance counselor to select courses for the upcoming academic year. Please note: the Guidance Counselor will assign academic courses necessary for graduation after a records review.
- Complete necessary information forms for registration.
- Pay the registration fee, and complete and sign a Tuition Contract and FACTS enrollment form.
Camden Catholic High School reserves the right to deny admission to a student who:
- Is an incoming student with more than a five credit deficiency at the time of enrollment.
- Is an incoming student with any academic deficiencies.
- Has a history of disciplinary or attendance problems at the previous school(s) of attendance.
- Has an outstanding balance at any school.
- Is unable to be scheduled in the available academic program of studies.
We only accept transfer students in June/July for a September start date and at the beginning of the second semester in January.