Dr. Gabe Paoletti ’01
Leadership Academy Founder and Director
- Doctorate of Education in Leadership, Creighton University
- Master’s in Applied Positive Psychology, University of Pennsylvania
- Double Major, Economics and Philosophy (graduated first in his class in both), Saint Joseph’s University
- Primary Instructor, University of Pennsylvania’s Positive Psychology Center; Assistant Instructor, Master’s of Applied Positive Psychology Program
- Has worked extensively with the U.S. Army Comprehensive Soldier Fitness (a structured, long-term assessment and leadership development program to build resilience and enhance the performance of every soldier, family member and DA civilian).
- Travels internationally training teachers, university professors, government members and professional sports teams in Positive Psychology and Resilience.
- Has worked with world-renowned experts in the field of Positive Psychology and Resilience, including: Marty Seligman, Karen Reivich, Angela Duckworth, Barbara Frederickson and the late Chris Peterson.