Camden Catholic High School, in Cherry Hill, NJ is:
- the oldest Catholic High School in South Jersey, founded in 1887 by the Sisters of Mercy.
- settled in the thriving South Jersey community of Cherry Hill in 1962.
- a co-educational college preparatory school with an enrollment of approximately 750 students.
- a diverse community committed to developing leaders who are rooted in Gospel values and committed to meeting the challenges of building a just society.
- the Alma Mater of over 16,000 living graduates and over 20,000 total graduates since its founding.
- The Class of 2017 was accepted to accepted to 210 schools ranked on the US News & World Report “Top Colleges & Universities” lists
- The Class of 2017 received 456 college acceptances and 323 scholarships & grants totaling $15,345,132
- At present, Camden Catholic offers 11 Advanced Placement courses; additionally, all of the AP classes are offered through Virtual High School. There are also 26 Honors courses.
- Five classes are given college credit through Camden County College Dual Credit Program; three classes are given college credit through Seton Hall’s Project Acceleration as well as a multitude of courses through Virtual High School.
- All faculty members of Camden Catholic possess bachelor’s degrees. 49% Have advanced degrees; multiple Master’s degrees, a Juris Doctorate and Doctorate degrees included, while others are pursuing advanced degrees.
- SAT scores for the top 25% of the Class of 2017 (mean average): 630 Critical Reading and 630 Math.
Arts and Activities
Camden Catholic is renowned for its fall drama production, spring musical, select and concert choirs, and an instrumental music program that includes a concert band, show band, field band, jazz band, and fusion band.
On average, students log in more than 24,000 hours of community service each year through the school’s “Learning to Serve, Serving to Learn” program.
Nearly 62% of Camden Catholic students participate in athletics, which is an essential element of the balanced college preparatory curriculum that develops the body, mind, and spirit.
Camden Catholic offers 10 boys’ and 10 girls’ varsity sports. The majority of athletic teams also offer junior varsity and freshman programs.
The Fighting Irish are perennial State Championship contenders.
A Beautiful Campus
A Global View
Camden Catholic’s approximately 750 students come from more than 70 communities throughout South Jersey, the Philadelphia area and internationally. 40% come from public schools. There are 118 sending elementary schools and 54 transfer high schools represented.
* Scholarship amount reflects outright financial offers and does not include government and institutional loan offers.