Current Opportunities for Employment at Camden Catholic High School
Hours: Weekends, various shifts (Black Seal Preferred- State of New Jersey Board of Education fingerprint approved)
Interested and qualified candidates, forward resume to: Douglas Wallace, Director of School Safety and Facilities <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Clock in and out using the time clock located in the front office;
- Check the boilers every two hours to ensure they are up and running;
- Make daily repairs including, but not limited to, painting, ceiling tile replacement, toilet repairs, locker repairs, and light bulbs/ballast installation. A task list will be provided at the beginning of each day.
- Perform general custodial tasks as needed;
- Check and lock all exterior doors and gymnasium doors before leaving for the night;
- Perform other duties as assigned;
- Set up for special events – review with person in charge.